My photo
Wanganui, New Zealand
Busy living life in the 'burbs, but is LIFE passing me by? Let's explore that notion...

Sunday, October 30, 2005

LOTR time

I am watching "LOTR: the two towers" on the telly while I write this - it is sooo long with the ads left in. I didn't get to the theatre when any of the LOTR movies came out so this is my chance to get with the programme and check out what all the hype was about. So far, I've seen 2 of the trilogy and am pretty impressed. I love seeing so much of the NZ landscape and the special effects are spectacular. The acting is great too - love that Orlando Bloom and Viggo Mortenson. Lots of faces I recognise from Shorty St too. Gotta go now as the fight for the two towers is about to begin and I must give it my full attention. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

ANNA said...

I think we may NOT go with the 10 children idea Aud, thanks! Yes, mmmmm, Orlando.

ANNA said...

Yeah, Hemi still loves to curl up on the Thomas chair, and I have to put toys on it to stop him - it gets too hairy!