My photo
Wanganui, New Zealand
Busy living life in the 'burbs, but is LIFE passing me by? Let's explore that notion...

Friday, October 14, 2005

Ho hum

TGIF! Actually, most days are the same to me. I'm up early every day [not my choice usually] and the cat yowls til his food dish is put down full.

Today I got all industrious when Bella was down for her morning nap and started to make a banana loaf with the last of the bananas. Unfortunately the first egg I added to the mix was ROTTEN, so that put the kybosh [?] on that and I made chocolate chunk oat cookies instead, which, despite their boring appearance, tasted pretty good. I've never come across a bad egg before, boy they smell disgusting and this one actually exploded when I cracked it.

I am watching Strictly Ballroom on DVD at the mo, so will now go and give it my full attention [as I fold washing], then maybe, just maybe, I'll actually be good enough to give myself an early night. [Yeah right].

Bella had a playdate today - her little friend William came over to our place. There were some cute moments when he patted her head when she was crying and tried to hug her. She was less than impressed but I thought it was adorable.

Gorgeous sunny day today - really summery - gives me hope! I even wore sandals - must get around to painting my toenails tho, cos they aren't too pretty to look at.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

So nice to read about your goings on, Anna.

I looked up your word... check it out here.