My photo
Wanganui, New Zealand
Busy living life in the 'burbs, but is LIFE passing me by? Let's explore that notion...

Friday, October 28, 2005

BBBBBoston!

Frazer is back! Yes, my husband has returned and we are happy to have him home safe and sound. It sounds like his US trip went well and he saw a whole lot in the two weeks he was there. This photo shows the kid-sized Boston cap he brought back for Lockie - modelled by Bella. Most of the time he and his Mum were in Boston visiting his brother and family, but they spent a few nights in Las Vegas before their return - what a crazy place by all accounts. Quite mind-blowing apparently, so little ol' Johnsonville must be quite a shock to come back to. It appears they put everything into aerosol cans over there - my mum-in-law brought back spray-on butter and canned marshmallow fluff! Bizarre but fascinating, and calorie-free - main ingredient being air I think, and a few dozen chemicals and flavourings of course.

Bella has been unwell this week, with the runs and off her food, thank God I'm still breastfeeding as it's the only thing she has taken. Although today, after 3 days of being off-colour, she has been quite perky and actually playing with her toys again. She even ate some chicken at dinner, and a small vanilla ice cream in a cone.

Lockie got a surprise on Wednesday - I had not told him exactly which day Fraz was arriving home so he was not expecting his Daddy to collect him from school that day; apparently he hugged him for a very long time, and then they spent the afternoon together while I was at work and Bella was at Fiona's. He really missed his Dad - more so than Bella and I even. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jessie said...

I love this picture.