My photo
Wanganui, New Zealand
Busy living life in the 'burbs, but is LIFE passing me by? Let's explore that notion...

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Sleepy cat

I wish I were a cat...napping whenever I wanted, coming and going as I liked, and being fed without having to cook anything. Although I wouldn't fancy shitting in the garden...especially after the weather we've had today - rain and drizzle all day long. Still, I got to spend it at the library, which is a great place to hang out on a wet day. Bella spent the whole day with her childminder Fiona, and was reportedly well-behaved and happy - phew!! I thought about her a lot today and missed her little face.

On the telly behind me is a doco about people with facial deformities caused by fibromas, etc. Amazing stuff. People's faces are just so important - first impressions and all that.

I actually should be reading - I'm nearly at the end of "Friends, Lovers, Chocolate" by Alexander McCall Smith. It's a great read but I struggle to empathise with the main character as she is written by a man! Silly I know. I even took the book to work today - kinda odd to take a book to read at the library I s'pose.

Fraz is home in 6 days now, and it seems like forever since he left. I don't think Lockie is coping very well - his behaviour is erratic of late. He's not 100% healthy either - we started him on antibiotics a couple of days ago as his cough was interrupting his sleep. Roll on the long weekend!
 Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jessie said...

Hemi certainly looks really cosy! I didn't think I'd be able to watch that doco so I had a look at 'England's Youngest Parents' or something which was doubtless equally shocking then settled for some strange viewing on C4 - weird R Kelly concept album/soap opera. Give Lockie a hug for me x

ANNA said...

have just this minute given Lockie his hug from you :)

ANNA said...

what's not to adore Aud? And Lockie is not bothered by his illness so don't worry about him. It's all part and parcel of being a kid with CF. His cough is much better. Hugs from o'seas help a lot.

Jessie said...

Aud, it was weird, I couldn't stop watching! I agree - the very best or the very worst :)

ANNA said...

now I wish I had seen the R Kelly thing!