My photo
Wanganui, New Zealand
Busy living life in the 'burbs, but is LIFE passing me by? Let's explore that notion...

Monday, October 10, 2005

Weird feelings


Am feeling a bit odd - tis the night before Bella's birthday and I am trying to remember all the stuff that went down before she was born. We knew the day she was to be born cos she was so overdue they booked me in for an inducement, and wouldn't do this on a weekend [I asked], so she was born on a Monday. I recall going to bed on the Sunday night and hugging my tummy, telling her we would meet face-to-face the next day. The next morning at the hospital things went real fast with a strong labour and she popped out before her daddy and brother were quite at the hospital. Thank God for my wonderful twin sis - I sure hope my screaming didn't put her off childbirth...
We'll be celebrating tomorrow without Fraz. He still hasn't called to say he touched down in Boston OK. Better not wake me up in the night with a phone call. I LOVE my sleep...yawn. Good night all :)

No comments: