My photo
Wanganui, New Zealand
Busy living life in the 'burbs, but is LIFE passing me by? Let's explore that notion...

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

More Chocolate Cake

Happy 1st birthday Bella! This afternoon she had a little friend over for cake and fun and then after the school pick-up both my kids got stuck into the second birthday cake in 3 days. [Lockie is opening his mouth to blow out the candle, in case that's not obvious.] This cake was a little less pretty to look at compared to the Sesame St cake but the icing on this one was sooo much gooier [?] and I had to hose the kids down afterwards...well, almost.

Still waiting to hear that Fraz and his Mum got safely to Boston - how long does the trip take anyway [they've been gone 48 hours]. Bella is crawling around the house in her jammies looking for her daddy so I will persuade her that it's time for bed, and tuck her in for the night.

I spent a busy morning on the phone taking calls from 3 of my sisters [London, Sydney and Auckland] and my brother in Wanganui. Love having a big family :) Bella was asleep for these calls but I have passed on your birthday wishes to her. She says thanks a bunch.
 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Leah said...

Hi. Thanks for commenting on my blog! My baby just turned one also. He was shoveling chocolate cake into his mouth since it was his first time tasting it. He was born without CF, even though I have it. Praise the Lord for that! Anyway I hope you all are doing well. God Bless You!

Jessie said...

Hey, cute picture!

Jessie said...

Yeah, I agree with that idea too :)