My photo
Wanganui, New Zealand
Busy living life in the 'burbs, but is LIFE passing me by? Let's explore that notion...

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Pretty as a picture

Bella is modelling her new birthday PP top and Bobux shoes, and holds her new rubber ducky and glo carebear, so thanks to all those who donated to her cause!
Lockie told me today that he knew what the 'olden days' were: "years ago, just after the dinosaurs died out, and when cameras were still not colour". Gotta love kids' logic. He is off to his school disco this Friday - maybe I should teach him a few dance moves...or maybe I should spare him.
Fr
azer has made contact and everything is good for him. We are coping admirably - maybe better considering I am not working this week as my childminder has a sick baby at her house, so I can't send Bella there. There goes my 'sanity time'.

I gave Bella a tiny toothbrush today - she has two tiny teeth, and she copied me brushing quite ably. Babies are total sponges and brilliant mimics. So much fun.Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

ANNA said...

thanks Aud - have posted some real pics off to you today. Will chubby her cheeks for ya. XXX