My photo
Wanganui, New Zealand
Busy living life in the 'burbs, but is LIFE passing me by? Let's explore that notion...

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Fly Away Daddy

Well today Fraz flew out to Boston with his Mum. Lockie and I weren't keen to go to the airport but he needed a lift there so we took him. It was OK I guess. He's gone for about two weeks or so. Didn't take a camera. Hmmm. Hope he picks up a disposable or something.

This lovely creation is Lockie's latest rendering of items from the recycling bin. It involved a helluva lot of sellotape but kept him very busy for a while [and out of my hair!] The trouble now is where do we keep the bloody thing - it's a good two feet wide. Bella is squealing from her highchair - there's only so much she can suck out of a rice cracker before she gets sick of it. I know the feeling.
 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Hi Anna,
That's a very creative piece of contemporary art you've got there :)

Just wanted to let you know that I'm a 25 year old with CF and I'm walking proof that doctors don't always have all the answers.

Just remember that you need to do what is right for your particular situation. Follow the advice of the medical experts, but remember that they don't see the 24/7 picture of your life.

Keep up the good work and happy blogging! I'll be thinking of you. Please feel free to email--there's a link in my profile.