My photo
Wanganui, New Zealand
Busy living life in the 'burbs, but is LIFE passing me by? Let's explore that notion...

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Proud Creator

Lockie picked up some twigs after school today and disappeared into his room when we got home - some time later he came out with this 'thing' [his description] which he 'just loves' and can 'imagine what it is' [as we too must do!] It is made of twigs, buttercups, paper and sellotape. Bless his cotton socks!
Bella woke this morning with a strange sounding cough, which the doctor says is 'like croup', only he calls it a virus. A bit vague really, but it should clear up in a few days and in the meantime she may be bothered by it at night. Great. That means I'll be bothered by it too. But I bet she'll sleep through as usual; dear wee dot.
Feel like I had a productive day today - if you can count doing the groceries, one load of washing, cooking up a feast of food for Bella [most to be frozen], filling the car with petrol when I realised it was payday [yay, forgot it was this week!], taking Bella to the doc, and posting off Thank Yous for B's pressies. Wow, I am soooo domesticated! Maybe tomorrow I'll slack off a bit. Oooh, how wicked, God I'm a sad case... Posted by Picasa

No comments: