My photo
Wanganui, New Zealand
Busy living life in the 'burbs, but is LIFE passing me by? Let's explore that notion...

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

itch itch scratch


So I'm sitting here feeling so itchy I could scratch...but I don't cos that makes it worse! My mum-in-law suggested today I should cut back on supplements so I will stop taking Fish Oil capsules and multi-vites and see if it helps. I've never been allergic to anything so this is mega-frustrating. I should NOT be developing allergies in my mid-30s!!!!!

Here's Bella with her Bratz drink bottle, wearing jeans and sneakers [for the first time in her life!] and looking scarily grownup I reckon. She loved stomping around the house in these sneakers [hand-me-downs from a friend] and didn't want to take them off at bath-time even. She normally wears sandals or soft leather-soled shoes, so this is a big step-up for her.

I just love watching Bella and Lockie puddling around the house and just doing their thang - I am so lucky that I only work a few hours a week. I just don't know how those full-time working mums do it! When I think back to when Lockie was the same as age as Bella, I really don't remember much, so I am soaking the memories of Bella now deep into my brain - and taking lots of photos and a bit of video footage for luck. Hope it works, this childhood/babyhood thing is so fleeting really.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Your baby girl certainly is looking grown-up in this pic! How gosh darn cute is wee Bella :D sure hope your itching stops soon...x

ANNA said...

Me too...

C Merry said...

What a cute picture, and hope you feel better soon!
:)

~*~
Bratz World
http://www.bratzworld.tv

ANNA said...

err, thanks, snowflakebebe...[?]