My photo
Wanganui, New Zealand
Busy living life in the 'burbs, but is LIFE passing me by? Let's explore that notion...

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Our Christmas Tree Elf

Here is Bella and me with our new Christmas tree, high up on the entertainment unit, out of her reach! [Lockie took the photo, hence it is a little crooked and I am missing from the shot!] We bought the tree yesterday from TWH for $6.43, an obscenely low price. We needed a small one [4-foot] to fit in this space - the star just touches the ceiling. Lockie and I decorated it while Bella slept this morning and she was so delighted when she woke and saw it for the first time. It's a little overladen with ornaments but we have many more left over - our regular tree is a lot bigger. It does feel a bit early to be putting up the tree but [peer pressure prevailing here], everyone's doing it!!

Very warm today, but Fraz is at the shop for a few hours, so we are awaiting his return and hope to drag him down to the park for a play with the kids - or maybe I'll send him down...need to suss out what Chrissy presents I have and what I need to still sort out. Privacy is essential for such tasks, especially if I want to keep my gifts a secret from the kids, which of course I do.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

ANNA said...

Yeah, he holds the camera in the right position and then manages to wiggle it as he presses the button...I will train him up! The plus side was that I didn't want to be in the photo, so he got that perfectly right.