My photo
Wanganui, New Zealand
Busy living life in the 'burbs, but is LIFE passing me by? Let's explore that notion...

Thursday, May 11, 2006

WELCOME TO OUR WORLD

I wanted to be the first aunty to blog about my brand-new niece! She is a beautiful baby girl, named Elizabeth and she lives far away in sunny(?) London, and was born on 9 May. Hearty congrats to my awesome big sis and her lovely hubby and Elizabeth's big sis too. Have heard no details so am waiting in anticipation of them, as we mums must stick together in sharing our birth stories with each other!

3 comments:

Jessie said...

There's a little about it on Aud's myspace blog.. but not much.

I suppose I should tell Guy, seeing as I am his source of family news.

ANNA said...

Yeah, although Dad should have contacted Guy by now I think.

Jessie said...

He was still the last to know.. doesn't check his email :)