My photo
Wanganui, New Zealand
Busy living life in the 'burbs, but is LIFE passing me by? Let's explore that notion...

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Water water water!

I took Lockie to the Karori Pool this morning and he had a great time. He practised doing somersaults underwater for ages. Bella and I didn't go in the water as she has a cold. The place was full of littlies and way more Dads than Mums in the pool. No harm done there for spectators like me!

We came home for lunch and Bella was just down for a nap when a friend turned up and offered to take Lockie swimming at J'Ville Pool with her granddaughter! He was keen so headed off with them for the afternoon and I had a nap myself :) Aaah, bliss.
 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

if Lockie starts growing webbed feet we'll know why, hahaha x