My photo
Wanganui, New Zealand
Busy living life in the 'burbs, but is LIFE passing me by? Let's explore that notion...

Monday, May 07, 2007

Another birthday!

Here are the kids giving Dad some last cuddles before they went to bed, on his birthday. Funnily enough, Frazer was snoozing on the couch before the shot, and again soon after... He'd had a late night the night before and had spent much of the day looking after the kids while I went to our annual National Cf Conference, here in Wellington this year. The 3-day conference is an awesome chance to meet up with other Cf parents and Cf adults, and compare notes, etc, plus hear some excellent speakers on a great range of relevant topics. Next year it is to be held in Taupo and I am determined to get Fraz there too! I met several new people, including a local man in his fifties, who told me he had been diagnosed at age 33. Wow. I have so much to discuss with Lockie's paediatrician when we see him on Wednesday for his regular 3-monthly checkup. Lots of new ideas for us to think about when it comes to Lockie's care and treatments.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Cute photo! Happy birthday to Frazer. Thanks for coming along on Friday. Great to have you there!

ANNA said...

I enjoyed it despite my friends bailing out! Thanks for setting me up with earplugs too... so awesome to see you - as always!

x