My photo
Wanganui, New Zealand
Busy living life in the 'burbs, but is LIFE passing me by? Let's explore that notion...

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Christmas is coming...


Oops...have been a very slack blogger... have switched my allegiance to Facebook and Bebo and BADLY neglected my blog [again]. C'est la vie.
Here are my crazy yet cute kids, posing by our newly erected Christmas tree. We defied our family tradition of not doing things too early and actually put our tree up on 1st December. Shock, horror. So, here we are, 3 days later and it has only been tipped over once. My fault for balancing it precariously on a small table I guess. Sure gave Bella a nasty surprise - no-one else was in the room and we can only guess as to what she was doing when it fell, just missing her. Her screams had me going for a minute - I thought she was underneath it and then realised she was under the dining table, hiding. Anyway, no harm done and it sits on the floor now :)
This morning my friends' gorgeous burmese kitten was the victim of a hit and run outside their home. RIP tiny Tosh - you were the cutest and cuddliest kitten ever. Brought back memories of Hemi and his demise six months ago. We were really distraught at his loss and he was kinda old. Still, you do get quite attached to family pets that have been around 10+ years.
I am so excited about all the family who are making their way to Wellington to be with us this Christmas! The consumerism is annoying to say the least and the kids are easily sucked into it all but what better excuse to get the family together, right? Christmas rules!!!!!

No comments: