My photo
Wanganui, New Zealand
Busy living life in the 'burbs, but is LIFE passing me by? Let's explore that notion...

Friday, August 10, 2007

Blogging along...


This week scooted by too fast! There has been coughs and sniffles to medicate and nurture, life insurance to sort out, end-of-winter sales shopping to do, work, school, daycare, blah blah blah... All good in the end :)


Bella's toilet training is continuing and she is going well, although 'number twos' are still a minor issue [I refuse to make them a Major Issue!] as she prefers to just go in her overnight nappy or her undies... hmmm. Yucky. Unfortunately she doesn't think it's as yucky as I do!


Stormy weather approaching this weekend so we will be hunkering down and staying in mostly. Brrrr.


And Lord Lucan most definitely does not live in Marton, NZ! That's just a stupid prank by a disgruntled neighbour who has been sparring with some poor old guy for years. He's not even the same age or height - yet TV and newspapers have made a field day of the story. Hahaha. Good for a laugh I s'pose.

5 comments:

Zayra Louise... said...

good night, my name is Zayra, and I am of Brazil.
its flog is wonderful.
kisses.
if flog will be able also looks at mine
bye bye
=]

AAAUDREY said...

HI! that lord lucan thing made major news over here. even though it was instantly discredited... i even overheard people chatting about it on the tube! Marton has never been so famous! ANYWAY.. can't wait to see you in december, espec to meet the lovely Bella xxx

Jessie said...

What what's happening in December? Are you abandoning me on my first xmas away from home?

ANNA said...

Oops, who didn't tell Jessie? We are stealing Aud away to NZ for Xmas! You can have Katy.

x

Froggymama said...

Hi, my 2 year old daughter has CF and I foun your blog via blogger.com. I also have an uncle from NZ.