My photo
Wanganui, New Zealand
Busy living life in the 'burbs, but is LIFE passing me by? Let's explore that notion...

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Old friends from YEARS ago

The other day I got an email from an old school friend inviting me to drinks at a pub in town, a few weeks from now. My two years at Wanganui Intermediate School were probably my fave time at any of my schools. We had a class reunion in Wanganui back in 2002 which was really fun, although obviously not everyone could be there and indeed two of our class members had died a few years before. So it seems several of the class of '81/'82 will be meeting for after-work drinkies and I am really looking forward to catching up again. Will be weird though. 25 years on!!! Bound to be a few wrinkles and grey hairs creeping in... ha ha!

No comments: