My photo
Wanganui, New Zealand
Busy living life in the 'burbs, but is LIFE passing me by? Let's explore that notion...

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy

I have just helped Fraz go through a performance review for one of his staff. Now he reckons we should each do a review on our marriage! YIKES. Luckily I was checking my Trade Me sales at the time and he got bored waiting and plugged in his guitar [and headphones] so I am off the hook for tonight. He has the day off tomorrow so will be up till all hours happily plucking the strings. As for me, I have had a couple of wines and am merrily tapping away hoping for not too many spelling errors. Nothing on telly, I have checked out what Wanda is up to, always interesting in a nosey kind of way, and also Jess of course. Am feeling at a bit of a loose end as I am not out tonight [obviously], unlike the previous 4 Tuesday nights, when I was pretending to be a Karaoke Contest judge in the city. We decided on a winner last week and now it's all over :(

Today I received a cardi [yes that's right!] in the post, the first Trade Me win I had achieved in many weeks - have been trying hard not to spend money online this way. Anyway, it's really nice and just what I wanted for my librarian role. Maybe some bifocals that balance on the tip of my nose would be useful...

We move house in 4 weeks and I CAN'T WAIT. It's not far from here, I can see it from our letterbox in fact. I really like all our neighbours so that's a good thing.

Small dilemma happening for my tipsy self - do I feel like chippies or chocolate? Or maybe more wine? Determined to get up at 5:15am for the gym so maybe not more wine...

4 comments:

Jessie said...

5:15am? Are you crazy?!

Glad to hear you are well. Did you not take the opportunity to watch Outrageous Fortune? It was pretty good tonight.

Unknown said...

So did you get up bright & early? I was up by 6.30am & thought I was doing well! Only four weeks till the move, lots to do I bet. The marriage review sounds a bit scary...what is he thinking?? x

ANNA said...

Yep, 5:15 I was bouncing out of bed [yeah, right], no TRULY! Now am KNACKERED totally and skipping it tomorrow :)
Caught a bit of 'OF' Jess, but couldn't give it my full concentration so flagged it in the end.

Jessie said...

Well you have another chance tonight! Outrageous is the best local viewing available at present. Hope you're well xx