My photo
Wanganui, New Zealand
Busy living life in the 'burbs, but is LIFE passing me by? Let's explore that notion...

Friday, October 14, 2011

Fame for Wanganui

This morning I took Bella along to join a group of her schoolmates from Carlton School, to visit 27 Carlton Ave, which is now famous for its innovative and bright Rugby World Cup 2011 decorations. An Auckland ad agency wanted a photo of the kids for an ANZ bank advertising campaign that will begin after the RWC is over. It will feature on billboards at Auckland and Wellington airports and on ANZ bank windows all over the country. This photo is my own, but the real thing may be similar. Bella is standing in the middle, right beside the silver fern.
I emailed this pic and details to the River City Press so it will feature in that paper next week :)

1 comment:

ANNA said...

Article was in the paper, and then yesterday I spotted a similar pic of the kids on the ANZ bank website's homepage! go to www.anz.co.nz and click on F5 to refresh until the right pic appears. So cool!!