My photo
Wanganui, New Zealand
Busy living life in the 'burbs, but is LIFE passing me by? Let's explore that notion...

Thursday, September 15, 2011

I Am Crap...


at this blogging thang! No, REALLY crap. Try forgetting I had a blog for 2 years kind-of-crap. Damn you Facebook!!!
Right, changing subject now, here is a pic of me with my great friend Erin, who has Cystic Fibrosis and had a double lung transplant 18mths ago and really rocks! We are at Christchurch Airport, waiting to catch a flight home to Wanganui, after a weekend away in Hanmer Springs [gorgeous!] for CF Chairpersons' Conference 2011. Erin is our branch's Chairperson and I am the Secretary :)
Highlight of that weekend away for me, was the thermal pools, and also the lovely hotel we stayed in and conferenced in.

No comments: