My photo
Wanganui, New Zealand
Busy living life in the 'burbs, but is LIFE passing me by? Let's explore that notion...

Sunday, July 05, 2009

Who's up for a party?



They may be smiling sweetly in this photo but my two darlings are normally busy annoying the c**p out of each other! And the next two weeks of school holidays are looming... Bella has been invited to 4 birthday parties of friends turning 5. Lockie is able to come along to two of them, which helped placate him as he was quite jealous!

The weather is a bit gloomy - we have forgotten what a sunny day looks like :( And it's quite cold, but you get that with Winter. I am planning to apply draught-stripping to the back door and bedroom windows today. And maybe do some baking - that's one way to warm the kitchen anyway. Boy is my life a bundle of laughs!!!

No comments: